Electric Pictures is seeking a highly motivated individual with extensive professional experience in the role of Series Producer / Director, for a character driven factual television series.
You must have extensive knowledge of – and the ability to craft – formatted content, along with significant experience in managing sizeable production teams. You will also be able to run an edit, and see production through to network delivery, in accordance with production schedules.
It is essential that applicants have substantial experience in making programming for cable/pay TV broadcasters, especially National Geographic and/or the Discovery Networks.
- Proven creative success in producing formatted content;
- Highly developed management and motivational skills to lead a production team across all areas of production;
- Advanced directing skills;
- Proven track record in developing on screen talent and planning storylines;
- High-level of editorial skills and judgment;
- Advanced managerial skills in dealing with budgetary, planning and resource management issues;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines, and
- Overseas applicants will only be considered if they currently hold a relevant work visa.
Applicants must be able to fully address the selection criteria and include examples of their Series Producing work.
Location: Fremantle, Western Australia
Duration: approximately 12 months
Commencement: July /August 2017
If this sounds like you, please send a CV and covering letter including references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 7th July 2017