Electric Pictures is seeking a highly motivated Documentary Development Producer.
LOCATION: Fremantle, Western Australia
DURATION: 6 months (with possibility to extend)
START: March/April 2021
Electric Pictures is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Development Producer to join our Development Team. This is a full-time position for a collaborative team player with a curious mind and a genuine passion for working in Development. The role will be preferably based at the Electric Pictures office in Fremantle, although consideration will be given to experienced individuals working outside WA.
ESSENTIAL SELECTION CRITERIA
- Advanced writing skills, with the proven ability to write pitches and treatments across various genres of factual programming (proof of concept required);
- Proven creative success in generating and developing ideas in the factual space which have gained traction in the marketplace;
- Strong motivational skills and a boundless curiosity for factual programming;
- Commercial broadcast experience (desirable);
- Established relationships with broadcasters in the factual – linear and/or SVOD (desirable);
- Ability to respond accurately and clearly to a brief, work effectively under pressure, and to meet deadlines;
- Strong research, analysis, and organisational skills (experience in a similar role an advantage);
- The ability to take direction from senior members of the Development Team, and Executive Producer(s)
- Eligible applicants MUST be able to address the criteria above and include examples of their Development work. ** To further clarify, only experienced television professionals need apply please **
- Candidates residing outside of Australia or New Zealand will not be considered at this stage.
If this sounds like you please send a CV, covering letter, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 19TH MARCH 2021