We are seeking an experienced Production Coordinator to join our production team for an immediate start on a short-term contract, with longer term potential dependent upon ability and demand. This position is full-time and based at the Electric Pictures’ office in Fremantle.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Proven ability and experience in documentary production coordination
• The ability to respond accurately and clearly to a brief, and work in accordance with tight deadlines
• Confident and articulate verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to coordinate call sheets and schedules at a high professional standard
• Proven experience in the coordination of domestic and international travel, courier, and accommodation arrangements
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• The ability to take direction from senior management
• Highly competent with both MS Word and Excel
• The ability to work harmoniously and supportively in a team environment
• Dedicated work ethic and willingness to adapt quickly and promptly to situations as they arise
• Must be available full-time
Please send your application and CV to the Producer at firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Monday 26 June 2017.