Electric Pictures is seeking a highly motivated individual with extensive professional experience for a new character driven factual television series set in Western Australia.
You must have extensive knowledge of – and the ability to craft – formatted content, along with significant experience in managing sizeable production teams. You will also be able to run an edit, and see production through to network delivery, in accordance with production schedules.
Location: Fremantle, Western Australia
Duration: Approximately 12 months
Commencement: April 2015
- Proven creative success in producing formatted content;
- Highly developed management and motivational skills to lead a production team across all areas of production;
- Advanced directing skills;
- Proven track record in developing on screen talent and planning storylines;
- High-level of editorial skills and judgment;
- Advanced managerial skills in dealing with budgetary, planning and resource management issues;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines, and
- Overseas applicants will only be considered if they currently hold a relevant work visa.
Applicants must be able to fully address the selection criteria and include examples of their Series Producing work.
If this sounds like you, please send a CV and covering letter including references to email@example.com or by post to 33 Canning Highway, East Fremantle, WA 6158.
COB 20 March 2015