Electric Pictures is seeking a highly motivated Series Producer.
LOCATION: Perth, Western Australia
DURATION: 1 – 2 years
START: Early 2021
The candidate will have extensive professional experience in character driven factual television series. They will be responsible for the overall editorial direction of the series and must have extensive knowledge of – and the ability to craft – formatted content, along with significant experience in managing sizeable production teams. They will also be able to run an edit and see production through to network delivery in accordance with production schedules.
It is also essential that applicants have substantial experience in making factual programming for cable/pay TV/commercial broadcasters.
ESSENTIAL SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Proven creative success in producing formatted factual content;
- Highly developed management and motivational skills to lead a production team across all areas of production;
- Advanced directing skills;
- Proven track record in developing and managing on screen talent;
- Ability to conceive, enhance, refine and deliver entertaining dramatic storylines through pre-production, principal photography and post-production;
- High-level of editorial skills and judgment;
- Advanced managerial skills in dealing with budgetary, planning and resource management issues;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- Proven experience in dealing directly with broadcasters in relation to editorial; and
- Willingness to relocate to Perth (if currently residing elsewhere) for the duration of the production.
NB: Eligible applicants MUST be able to fully address the selection criteria and include examples of their Series Producing work. ** To further clarify, only senior/experienced television professionals need apply **
If this sounds like you, please send a CV and covering letter including references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Friday 18th December 2020