Electric Pictures is seeking a highly experienced Series Producer.
LOCATION: Perth, Western Australia, but will consider candidates from around Australia/New Zealand
DURATION: 9-11 months
Electric Pictures is seeking a highly motivated individual with extensive professional experience in a Series Producer role, for a character driven, factual television series.
You will be responsible for the overall editorial direction of the series and must have extensive knowledge of – and the ability to craft – formatted content, along with significant experience in managing sizeable production teams. You will also be able to run an edit and see production through to network delivery, in accordance with production schedules.
It is essential that applicants have substantial experience in making factual programming for cable/pay TV/commercial broadcasters.
ESSENTIAL SELECTION CRITERIA
- Proven creative success in producing formatted factual content;
- Highly developed management and motivational skills to lead a production team across all areas of production;
- Advanced directing skills;
- Proven track record in developing and managing on screen talent;
- Ability to conceive, enhance, refine and deliver entertaining dramatic storylines through pre-production, principal photography and post-production;
- High-level of editorial skills and judgment;
- Advanced managerial skills in dealing with budgetary, planning and resource management issues;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- Proven experience in dealing directly with broadcasters in relation to editorial; and
- Willingness to relocate to Perth (if currently residing elsewhere) for the duration of the production.
- Eligible applicants MUST be able to fully address the selection criteria and include examples of their Series Producing work. Only senior/experienced television professionals need apply.
- Candidates residing outside of Australia or New Zealand will not be considered at this stage
If this sounds like you please send a CV, covering letter, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 4th June 2021